The District 58 Speakers Bureau is a select group of Toastmasters who voluntarily participate at a committed level to add significant value to local communities and other organizations, while advancing their speaking career.
Join the Bureau
- Improve speaking skills while addressing non-Toastmaster audiences.
- Get a personalized web page and more speaking opportunities.
- Access to professional videography and graphic design services at discounted member rates.
- Learn to sell yourself and fine-tune your message.
- Gain enough experience to become an accredited or professional speaker.
How it Works
- Organizations seeking speakers will contact the District.
- Speakers Bureau Chair receives requests, maintains member applications, matches members to organizations, and contacts both parties to exchange information.
- Members follow up with organization and work out details.
- Got a lead? Let us know. Please fill out the Venue Prospect form.
- Be a Toastmaster in good standing of a club in District 58.
- Complete your competent communicator.
- Submit headshot, bio and completed application to chairperson.
- Provide at least three venue leads on the venue prospect form.
- Schedule video shoot or submit a video once application is accepted promotional flyer and venue flyer.
Get in Touch
Reserve a speaker or find out more information.