- Speaker Profile
TOPICS: Fundraising, Event Planning, Motivational, Team Building
Dana brings experience as a charity fundraiser, music educator, and event planner to her audiences. She is a visionary leader who inspires everyone she meets. Her charisma and “can-do” attitude make her a phenomenal motivational speaker and trainer.
Dana brings to the lectern more than just her secrets to success. She brings energy, drive and passion that lights up a room.
The Art of Fundraising – Want to develop a fundraising program for your non-profit organization? This step-by-step training helps your staff understand the primary fundraising needs of your organization, points out the the do’s and don’ts of fundraising and explains proven methods for creating a successful program.
- Ideal for charities, booster clubs and non-profit groups
- Works best for board of directors and officers who understand the budget and future needs of the program
From Speaker to Trainer – learn how to take your skills as a speaker to the training room. This class offers sound methods for understanding your student’s needs and help you develop a personalized program for you next training session.
- 5 hour hands-on workshop with group activities
- Best for groups of 10-20 people with public speaking experience
Time Management – Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get things done? Learn how to manage your own time and how to build teams to maximize your efforts.
- Best for managers, business owners and directors
- Encourages mentoring, delegating and team building
Event Planning – Have a big event coming up? Want to throw a successful banquet or charity event? Learn how to break down the event into manageable pieces, develop a time-line and pull off a major event like a pro.
- Ideal for charity groups, business owners and volunteer organizations
- Best as a lunch and learn or evening workshop
The Gift of Music – Music plays a key role in early child development. it improves language skills, IQ, test scores and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent resource for schools, parents and educators
District 58 Fall Conference – 2014
“her energy and enthusiasm have resulted in significant increases in the financial sponsorship of district events.”
- Geneva Anderson, DTM, PDG
Swarner Studios Newsletter – 2015
“Dana has special ways to connect with young children and adults. Half a year ago, I began I started to see Dana’s full range of teaching capacity. She instilled confidence in me, making me feel nothing was impossible. “
- Wendy Dandurand
“Dana has the vivacity, inspiration, and determination to “make things happen” and it has been an honor to work under her tutelage!”Earlena Brown, ACS, ALBOrangeburg Area ToastmastersStephanie Parrish Memorial Service” The service was wonderful, touching and inspirational. We cannot thank you enough.”
- John Parrish
- Clemson University 2013
- Area 61 International Speech contest 2013, 2014
- Division F speech contest 2013, 2014;
- District 58 Speech Contest 2014
- Storytellers Guild 2013
- Area 61 Open House 2013, 2014
- Alchemy Comedy Club – Local Legends 2014
- Trainer for Toastmasters Leadership Institute
- Greenville 2013, 2014, 2015
- Columbia 2014, 2015
- Florence 2014, 2015
- Charleston 2014, 2015
- District 58 Toastmasters Fall Conference 2014
- Youth Leadership Program 2014, 2015
- Speaking AreasSouth Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina