The District 58 Leadership Committee (DLC) is pleased to announce the following candidates are approved for the elections for the 2020-2021 Toastmasters year. Click each candidate to read their bio:
- District Director: Trent Kenelly, DTM
- Program Quality Director: Alan Mitchell
- Club Growth Director: Martha Kirby
- Division A: Michael Hernandez, DTM
- Division B: Erik Hund
- Division C: Totlyn Oliver
- Division D: Felicia Hemphill
- Division E: Mike Ward
- Division F: Diane Wells
- Division G: Valorie Brooks
District Officers elections will be held during the District 58 Virtual Annual Business Meeting on Saturday, May 16th, 2020. Voting delegates are club President, Vice President Education and District Executive (DEC) Committee members. No proxies will be allowed for this meeting. Delegates must be present at the meeting to vote.
Being on the District Leadership Committee requires an extensive time commitment and proper evaluation of candidate assessments and interviews. Special thank you to all the District Leadership Committee members who devoted time to be a part of this very important process! The 2019-20 DLC members are:
- Bob Swarner, DTM (Chair)
- Robert Luhn, Jr, DTM
- Rhoda Nelson, DTM
- Lori Pruett
- LaVerne Shuler, DTM
- Coulter Templeton
- Bruce Williamson
- Douglas Wilson, DTM, PDG
Reference Source: Online Annual District Council Meeting 2019-20 Guidelines
- All floor candidates must declare their intent to run for election at least one (1) week (7 days) before the meeting for any and all positions they are considering running for, regardless of the validity of the DLC report.
- Declare their intent to run in writing to the DLC Chair at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
- Submit their District Leader and Release Statement to the District Director at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
- No nominations from the floor will be allowed at the meeting.
Anyone intending to run from the floor is responsible for reviewing and adhering to these and all election guidelines, including those imposed during this time by the Toastmasters International Board of Directors.