District 58 is seeking nominations for District Leaders to serve for the 2020–2021 Toastmasters year.
Are you interested in nominating yourself or another member for a district leader position?
To be nominated, elected and hold office, a member must meet the following requirements:
- Member in good standing of a District 58 Toastmasters club that is in good standing.
- Meet the qualifications of the position – Click here
- Sign the Officer Agreement and Release Statement. Click here
Deadline for candidates to declare click here intent to run and be considered for nomination by the District Leadership Committee (DLC) is March 1, 2020.
Potential candidates must submit the following forms to the DLC Chairperson:
- Candidate Application – Click here
- District Leader Nominating Form – Click here
- Officer Agreement and Release Statement – Click here
Download, fill out, scan and email all three forms to Bob Swarner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
District Candidates can begin campaigning once nomination forms are received by the DLC Chairperson. The Candidate is responsible for following all rules and regulations regarding campaign communications and practices as documented in Protocol 9.0: District Campaigns and Elections (click here).
The DLC will interview all candidates and announcement of the DLC nominations will be made here on the district website at least four (4) weeks prior to the election date.
The following district officers will be determined by election to be conducted during the Spring Conference Business Meeting on May 16th, 2020:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division A-G Directors (7 positions total)
Please submit any questions via email to the DLC Chairperson Bob Swarner at email@example.com.
Bob Swarner, DTM, IPDD, District Leadership Committee Chair