Membership and Growth is responsible for all aspects of marketing, club-building and club retention for District 58. This includes developing a marketing strategy, developing outreach and retention efforts with existing corporate and community clubs, and penetrating new markets. The Club Growth Director (CGD), under the guidance of the District Director, is responsible for:
- Planning, developing, and directing programs for new club development, club promotion, and membership retention.
- Promoting high standards of service to the member and to the club by recruiting, training and supervising a strong club-building team.
- Coordinating and promoting membership building recognition programs.
- Enabling and encouraging club coaches and mentors.
- Supporting challenged clubs and helps them to become Distinguished.
The Club Growth Team offer resources and support to building new clubs and retaining existing clubs with the Club Extension and Retention teams.
Club Extension Team
- New Club Sourcing Research – responsible for assisting communities and organizations in forming new clubs through club leads and marketing efforts.
- Sponsorship and Mentorship – building new sustainable and thriving clubs by providing the resources, support, and guidance to transform new members into fearless world-class speakers and develop future strong servant leaders.
Club Retention Team
- Coaching – responsible for establishing programs that help recruit new members to District 58 Toastmasters clubs.
- Member Renewals – responsible for collecting district membership information and preparing charts and reports for the CGD and other district leaders.
If you would like to serve and grow as a Club Growth Committee member, reach out to our Club Growth Director, Jessica White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about building new clubs, who can start a club, sponsors, mentors, and coaches to support Toastmasters clubs.