The process to form a Toastmasters club is simple and all of the materials are provided for you! You can start a Toastmasters club onsite at your corporation or other organization, or you can start a club in your community. This is the first step to start a group of people like yourself on the journey to improving your communication, leadership and speaking skills!
Starting a Community Club
Toastmasters meet in thousands of habitats, hangouts and headquarters around the world. Here’s what you need to start your own Toastmasters team:
- Someone to get the process going (any somebody will do)
- Twenty compatriots – or even perfect strangers who want to join you
- A place to meet – auditorium or apartment, conference room or cottage – wherever
Starting a Company Club
Clear communication is good business!
Toastmasters groups meet in thousands of organizations around the world. Here’s what you need to establish one in your location:
- At least twenty employees who want to improve their communication and leadership skills
- A meeting room to get together for about an hour a week
Sponsoring organizations typically support the club by –
Payment of one-time chartering fee
Reimbursement or payment of full or partial membership dues and new-member fees
Provide meeting location
Steps to start:
Schedule your first meeting – It’s as simple as that!
The fine print:
$125: One-time chartering fee
$20: New-member fee per person
$45: Six months’ membership dues per person
Optional: Each club can charge additional supplementary dues to help cover expenses.
Contact us about starting a Toastmasters club today.