Calling all aspiring hollywood actors and directors! Your mission: create a video to promote your club and the benefits of Toastmasters. Your goal is for your club video to get social media Likes and Shares via Facebook and/or Twitter.
Entries will be shown at the Spring Conference. Social media engagement activity results and conference votes will decide the winner who will be announced at the conference.
- All entries get $10 gift certificate for the District 58 Store
- 1st place – $50 pizza or bagel celebration and $50 gift certificate to the District 58 Store
- 2nd place – $25 gift certificate to the District 58 Store
- 3rd place – Club Ribbon Pack
- Bonus prize: You’ll have a video to help drive visitors in your door. Post it to your FreeToastHost club website and club FB page.
Imagine how visitors find your club. They likely visit the TI find-a-club tool. Search results return several club candidates. They mull through them and pick one. This means your competition are the clubs in the geo footprint around you. Make your club stand out and get those visitors.
A video shows a visitor the look and feel of your club. They get a warm fuzzy feeling. It helps lessen the anxiety that often accompanies new visitors. This commercial should solely focus on a message a first-time visitor would find appealing.
- One video entry per club
- Video duration must be 90-seconds or less
On Jan 1, check the D58 Facebook page for a video contest post. You’ll reply with your submission to that post to enter the contest. This way, everyone’s entry is conveniently listed together.
Ensure to post in time for Spring Conference voting. Earlier postings benefit with like, comment and share points. Also check out these additional video tips.