Does your club needs help? Do you need a coach to show you the way to become a great and successful club? Click HERE to request a club coach.
A club coach is an experienced Toastmaster who coaches a club to rebuild membership and restore quality to the club environment. The goal of a coach is to help the club achieve recognition in the Distinguished Club Program, which is accomplished by:
- Building rapport with club leaders and members
- Instilling enthusiasm, camaraderie and structure within the club
- Assessing the club environment and recommending best practices for success
- Working with club leaders to develop a Club Success Plan
- Encouraging the club to strive for Distinguished Club Program.
Please contact D-58’s Club Growth Director Martha Kirby, DTM for any questions or details.